Shanghai University of Political Science and Law Visa Application

School of International Communication and Exchange will process all applications and will mail the Admission Letter and Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW202) to the admitted students after confirmation with applicants by email or call.  


Please take the Admission Letter, JW202, Health Examination Certificates and other related materials to apply for Student Visa (X Visa) at the Chinese Embassy in your countries, and register on time and pay the required fees.

share_phone_icon share_facebook_icon share_twitter_icon share_youtube_icon share_pinterest_icon share_linkedin_icon share_instagram_icon email_icon top_icon