Huazhong University Of Science and Technology Scholarship

Chinese Government Scholarship-Bilateral Program (BP)

Who can apply?

Applicants for

undergraduate, postgraduate and scholar programs

Where to apply?

Dispatching authorities in your home country, for example:

1. Educational and cultural offices of Chinese Embassies (Consulates)

2. Department of Eduction, etc. 


Do not send any application to HUST or China Scholarship Council;

The Bilateral Program is free for application;

HUST would like to provide pre-admission letter if necessary.

Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program (CUP)

Who can apply?

Applicants for postgraduate programs ONLY

Where to apply?

International Student Office

Huazhong University of Science and Technology

MOFCOM Scholarship is set up by Ministry of Commerce of People’s Republic of Chinato further strengthen the communication and cooperation betweenChinaand other countries as well as to develop talents for developing countries. Starting from 2015, MOFCOM Scholarship mainly sponsors the young and the middle-aged talents from recipient countries to pursue their postgraduate degree education inChinaand entrusts China Scholarship Council to administer the Scholarship.

share_phone_icon share_facebook_icon share_twitter_icon share_youtube_icon share_pinterest_icon share_linkedin_icon share_instagram_icon email_icon top_icon