China University of Mining and Technology Visa Application

Visa information
Students admitted to CUMT may apply your visa at the Chinese Embassy/Consulate in your country with your letter of admission and JW201/202 form. International students who will study in China for over 6 months are required to obtain ‘X1’ Visa, which will only be valid for 30 days after arrival in China. International students must come to the International Students Division and apply for a Residence Permit within these 30 days in order to obtain a legal status in China.

share_phone_icon share_facebook_icon share_twitter_icon share_youtube_icon share_pinterest_icon share_linkedin_icon share_instagram_icon email_icon top_icon