Qingdao Agricultural University Admissions

Admission Steps for Qingdao Agricultural  University




Application Procedures and Related Documents for JW-202 (Visa)
For application procedures follow the instructions below strictly:


·         For Bachelor's Degree Candidate: with senior high school diploma with excellent academic performance, and under the age of 25.

·         Send us a Digital Passport size photo.

·         Scanned First Page of Passport (with identity info).

·         Scanned Highest Graduation Diploma Certificates and Transcripts.

·         Fee structure signed by the student.

·         Reference person or recruiting agency’s name and also a sign-ed Guarantee for Student Application.

·         Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health.(Health check up form

·        Completely filled Application Form.(Just type in and send back by the completely filled Microsoft Word document, and also send back a scan copy of one filled and signed with pen.)





1. Jw202 form is visa application form for studying in China, it’s an official document required by the Chinese Embassy/Consulate when applying for an X visa (student visa).

2. Please all documents must be color scanned and must be clearly seen. Only scanned copies of these documents mentioned above are accepted. Documents taken with a camera or phone will be denied due to the less clarity of the documents when printed out.

3. Applicant must be between the ages of 18-23 years.





After gathering the required documents, it’s time to apply for admission. Submit the documents mentioned above for processing and pay the application fee, deposit fee and postal fee. After the payment has been done, please send us a picture of the receipt. The university will start processing your JW202 form and admission letter after receiving the payment.


* Application and Deposit Fee : 1000USD(6600RMB)

* Postal fee: 540 RMB ( International post by DHL)




1. International remittance has service charges, if the money we receive is less than the total amount, we will deduct the balance from your security fee.

2. After the documents have been submitted, it’ll take around 3-4 weeks for the Jw202 form to be ready. The application documents will not be processed if full payment of the application fee and deposit fee hasn’t been made.

3. DHL Post service: Send your complete address, postal code and phone number to us via email. We will send the original JW202 form and admission letter to you through DHL. The tracking code will be sent to you after the documents has been posted.






Successful applicant will be mailed the necessary documents to apply for an entry Visa. You must visit your local Chinese Embassy/Consulate in your home country or area.




1. Applicant's original passport valid up to at least six months with one or more visa page(s).

2. Certificate of highest Diploma obtained.

3. Original and photocopy of the Admission Letter issued by the University.

4. Visa Application Form for Studying in China (also known as the JW202 form)

5. The original foreigner physical examination form.

6. Applicant's Police Report and Birth Certificate.

7. Bank Statement from Sponsor and Copy of ID from Sponsor.

8. Complete filled embassy visa application form.

9. Four recent passport photograph.




Do make sure that your admission letter and your JW202 form is handed back to you together with your passport after obtaining your Chinese visa. You will need these documents to apply for your Residence Permit after your arrival at school.


We kindly remind you that:


Holders of X1 Visa shall, must within 30 days from the date of their entry, apply for resident permits at the local immigration bureau.




We suggest that students should book their ticket to Beijing International Airport, then fly from Beijing to Qingdao Liuting International Airport in Tsingtao City. After arrival, you can take a taxi go to the university, it is around 8km. The Chinese address for the university is : 山东省青岛市城阳区长城路700号青岛农业大学。





The original copies of the following documents should be submitted to the admission office:

1Six passport sized pictures.

2.Admission Letter.

3.JW202 Form.

The submission of the original copies is to check the validity of all official application documents.

The office can be located in the International Affairs Office.

Chinese address: 山东省青岛市城阳区长城路700号青岛农业大学。



To pay your fees please contact with ACASC Admission Office. Dr. Gulnar Nurdanhazy (+86) 15850513534

The tuition fee must be fully paid before the student can have his visa extended and attend class.



Don’t eat, drink or smoke on the morning of the checkup. If you fail the examination, your visa application may be rejected, particularly if you failed the checks for contagious diseases, though eating breakfast or even drinking water the morning before the test can interfere with the results.

The fee for the medical checkup is around 400RMB. For concrete arrangement please contact your Coordinator. The student must go to the hospital for the medical checkup the next day after reporting at the university. The student will pay the money to the hospital.



1. After being informed when to go to the immigration be sure to be there on time.

2. Your Coordinator will inform you of what documents you’ll need to prepare before you go to the Immigration bureau.

3. The visa-processing fee is 800RMB per academic year. (Each city is not the same, Final cost will depend on the actual situation.)


Finally, we wish everything will be going good when you studying abroad.


1. Application materials

① Qingdao Agricultural University Application Form for International Student and Visa Application for Study in China (JW202 Form )

② Certificate for an enrolled student, employment certificate, academic credential and transcript copy (translated into Chinese or English).

③ Passport photo page copy (valid duration covers your study period at QAU).

④ Guarantee (to ensure the compliance with Chinese laws and regulations during the Chinese occupation, not to engage in any activities that endanger the Chinese social order and do not conform to their own status of study in China, and to write in Chinese or English, Appendix 5).

⑤ Students who apply for a bachelor's or master's degree in Chinese medium, you also need to provide a photocopy of your final diploma or degree certificate, transcripts and HSK report card, which should be sealed in your university corresponding departments. Applicants studying to earn a Bachelor’s degree should have passed HSK level 3, and applicants studying to earn a Master’s degree should have passed HSK level 4.

Applicants for Master’s programs should provide one recommendation letter by associate professors of related field or above.

2. Application method

Please during the application period  send a color scanned version to the following e-mail address during the application period :

Tel: +86 15850513534


3. Application time

For non-degree program students: Language students (long-term) fall application deadline is July 1, and spring admission deadline is January 1. Individual language students (short-term), scientific research students can apply at any time. Group language students (short-term) need to contact more than 2 months in advance and the plan will be implemented after negotiating and signing the agreement. Inter-school exchange students need to register through their own university more than 2 months in advance.

For degree program students: Fall application deadline is July 1.

4. Admission and visa

① Fill in the "Application Form for International Students of Qingdao Agricultural University" according to the requirements and send the application form, registration fee and other supporting materials to apply@acasc.cn  within the application period.

②The university will send the "Admission Notice to Qingdao Agricultural University"  and "Visa Application for Study in China" (JW202) to the applicants (or taking by the applicants in person) after receiving the application form about a month. Applicants should hold the "Admission Notice to Qingdao Agricultural University" and "Visa Application for Study in China" (JW202) issued by Qingdao Agricultural University to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in the applicant's country for “X” visa.

Those who hold “X1” visa should go to the designated hospital for medical examination according to the items listed in the Physical Examination for Foreigners after their entry in Qingdao, and our university will help them to convert it into a "Residence Permit" after registration (multiple entry visas).

Those who hold "X2" visa need to go to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate designated hospitals to conduct physical examination according to the items listed in the "Physical Examination of Foreigners" before their entry in Qingdao. "X2" visa (one-time entry visa) can not be converted or deferred in China, valid for the visa page marked dwell date.

5. Registration and Enrollment

For details of enrollment, please refer to the "Admission Notice to Qingdao Agricultural University". Freshmen can be arranged pick-up for 2 days. When the new international students registered, the passport, "Admission Notice to Qingdao Agricultural University", "physical examination records of foreigners", and four 2-inch half-length frontal photos should be submitted for examination. Meanwhile,the fees for tuition, textbooks, accommodation, accommodation deposit, Insurance and so on should be paid. If the students do not register on time for no reason, their entry qualification will be canceled. If the students cannot register within the prescribed date because of special circumstances, it is expected to get in touch with the university in advance. They can postpone their registration if permitted.

Special reminder:

①Please enter according to the registration date shown in the admission notice. Early entry may result in your visa expiration or illegally entering. If the premature entry causes any results, the students themselves should bear all the responsibility.

② Please register for temporary accommodation within 24 hours upon arrival in China, otherwise you will be fined. One solution is to stay in a hotel for foreigners within 24 hours. The second solution is to go to the police station in person to register for temporary accommodation within a 24-hour period.

6. Health certification

International students who will study in China for more than six months should come to the local Ministry of Health and Quarantine to get the health certificate by taking the original copy of their passport, admission notice, Physical Examination Form for Foreigners and Blood Test report after arrival in China. Health certification-related costs should be at their own expense. Non-conformities of the "Physical Examination for Foreigners" will be required for a new medical examination. Those who refuse to undergo a medical examination or are found to be unable to enter the country due to the Chinese law will be required to leave within a definite period.


7. Residence Permit

New students must hold their passport, Admission notice and Visa Application for Study in China (JW202) and the related materials to go to the local public security department to handle the residence permit procedures within 30 days from the date of their arrival in China after achieving their health certificate or being qualified after a new physical examination.

The costs incurred for the above procedures should be responsible by students themselves.

Notes: All applicants are required to be in good health.

②All kinds of certificates provided upon application must be in Chinese or English.

Registration fee will not be returned. Registration fee is required to pay in cash or bank transfer, no check.

share_phone_icon share_facebook_icon share_twitter_icon google_share_plus_icon share_youtube_icon share_pinterest_icon share_linkedin_icon share_instagram_icon email_icon top_icon