Hunan Normal university Visa Application

Visa Application  

The  applicants may apply for a studying visa (X Visa) from the  Chinese embassy or  consulate via JW202 application form (visa application for  study in China) and the Admission Notice sent by our university. Visiting  scholar visa (F Visa) may  be accepted for those whose term of study is less  than 6 months.

share_phone_icon share_facebook_icon share_twitter_icon share_youtube_icon share_pinterest_icon share_linkedin_icon share_instagram_icon email_icon top_icon