Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine Accomodation

Dormitory room




According to Regulation of Foreigners' Entry and Exit in P. R. China, students should register accommodation and fill in Registration for Provisional Accommodation after their entry. Those who accommodate in hotels or foreign students buildings on campus should register it to hotels or College of Foreign Students Education. Those who accommodate in other places (including home of local residents, inside the enterprises) should declare it to the local police station.

Registration of Provisional Accommodation should be filled in clearly and completely with proper foreign abbreviations.

Changes on accommodation should be declared on time. Those who have applied for Residence Permit accommodate at the places registered rather than declaring accommodation registration.

Those who leave the places registered and accommodate temporarily at other places (e.g. home of Chinese or foreign friends) should declare.

Those who fail to complete such accommodation registrations or stay without any valid certificates will be fined 50 to 500 RMB in accordance with Regulations of Foreigners' Entry and Exit in P. R. China.

Accommodation: Foreign Students Buildings in Wanli Campus: Building No.3

Facilities: Central Air Conditioner, telephone, broadband Internet access, closed-circuit TV, flush toilet, water heater, Refrigerator and washing machine.

share_phone_icon share_facebook_icon share_twitter_icon share_youtube_icon share_pinterest_icon share_linkedin_icon share_instagram_icon email_icon top_icon