Heilongjiang University Accommodation




University of Heilongjiang (UH) is a national university in the city of Harbin, Heilongjiang Province, Northeast China. UH has three campuases: the Main Campus, South Campus, and Hulan Campus. International students mainly live in the International Student Apartments on the Main Campus.

  • Make your reservation through official website: http://www.studyathlju.com/House/login.asp

  • Rent outside campus is allowed.

  • Dormitory in C district: offer 24 hour check-in service; Dormitory in A district: no 24 hour check-in service.

  • Moving in before semetser begins is not allowed.

  • International Students Dormitories, including A District's and C District's, are open for students.

  • Accommodation fee should be paid for 6 month at one-time.

  • You can either check-in first or register.

  • Tuiton fee, accommodation fee can be paid by cash, by cards (UnionPay cards, VISA/MASTER),or by International Remittance.

share_phone_icon share_facebook_icon share_twitter_icon share_youtube_icon share_pinterest_icon share_linkedin_icon share_instagram_icon email_icon top_icon