Liaoning Shihua University | Study In China In English

Liaoning Shihua University (LSHU) is located in Fushun, overlooking the scenic banks of the Hunhe River. It enjoys a beautiful campus environment. LSHU was originally founded in Dalian in 1950 as the first petroleum school of New China. In 1953 the school was relocated to Fushun and in 1958 it was upgraded to Fushun Petroleum Institute.

In February 2000 its leadership was transferred to the People’s Government of Liaoning Province, in light of the management system of “simultaneous construction by central and local governments, with the local government playing a more prominent role”. In October of the same year, Fushun Coal Industry School was incorporated into Fushun Petroleum Institute; in February 2002, with the approval of the Ministry of Education (MOE), Fushun Petroleum Institute was renamed as Liaoning Shihua University. Since its establishment 64 years ago, LSHU has educated more than 100,000 graduates, most of whom are now undertaking leading roles in management and technology in various fields such as petroleum, petrochemical engineering and the coal industry.


share_phone_icon share_facebook_icon share_twitter_icon google_share_plus_icon share_youtube_icon share_pinterest_icon share_linkedin_icon share_instagram_icon email_icon top_icon